In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this video, GolfGym creator, Ken Pierce demonstrates some exercises and movement patterns to develop strength in your core using the GolfGym PowerBand/Hip Trainer. This is the first of 3 videos with exercises to develop your core muscles. These exercises will also develop stability in your golf stance and golf posture.
Develop More Flexibility, Stability and Rotational Strength with The NEW GolfGym PowerBand.
Former World Long Drive Champion, Jason Zubak, is quoted as saying, “The oblique and transverse abdominal muscles are the main muscles involved in trunk rotation. In addition to rotating the trunk, these muscles have the additional benefit of bracing the spine thus protecting it from injury. The POWER and PROTECTION offered by the abdominal/core muscles makes them the most important golf muscles in the body.”
These simple and effective core strengthening exercises should be performed every other day to get the maximum benefit to your core/rotational development.
GolfGym offers Golf Fitness Made Simple products to help in training the golfers body for more power, accuracy and consistency.