In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Hey guys! Welcome to another addition of Fitness Friday!
Today we’re talking about how to build a workout to increase strength that will help us on the course. Many golfers, heck, even a lot of trainers, can feel overwhelmed by all the exercises they could choose from. I’m going to give you a simple checklist to use. Pick a few exercises from each category, and you’ll have built yourself a great workout!
The first category we’re going to talk about is squatting, or knee dominant, exercises. These exercises cover some of the strongest, most powerful, muscles of the body. The muscles that allow us to create a stable base, use the ground, and maximize speed!
3 of my favorite exercises from this category are the Goblet Squat, Split Squat and Lateral Squat. If you include at least one of these exercises, you’ll have checked a very important box in building a great workout. 2-4 sets of 6-10 reps will get the job done. Each of these exercises can be made easier or harder, which I can go over in another video. Try to vary the exercise that you choose for your workout at least every 4 weeks.
Post your questions for Kirk Adams in our Facebook group here: