In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Strengthening Your Back Muscles for Golf
Learn more about Roger Fredericks at: http://www.Fredericksgolf.com
Some call this stretch the Dolphin, others the Downward Dog on Elbows. No matter what you call it, it is an excellent stretch for the entire body.- and especially strengthening your back muscles
If you want to improve core stability, the back muscles must also be strengthened. Watch as Roger Fredericks explains the importance of golf stretches to improve your flexibility. This one stretch can also be used as a golf warm up stretch!
Having a tight back, weak back, or back pain, can affect your golf swing. Having a good warm up routine with golf stretches to improve your flexibility will help you play better golf.
Subscribe to my channel and get notified when I add new tips for your golf swing and your flexibility: http://www.youtube.com/TheRogerFredericks