In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this golf tips video, Dave Simms and his friends Vicky & Chris give us a quick lesson in some warm up stretches to do before hitting the golf course. They start with a basic wrist/forearm stretch, and then demonstrate a simple wrist-hinge exercise using a golf club. A rotational forearm exercise simulates the backswing rotation and the through swing. An upper torso rotary stretch is achieved using the golf stance while pulling the club behind you. Hooking the golf club with your elbows provides a rotary stretch for your lower torso and legs. A hamstring lengthening exercise finishes up this set of light golf stretches to prepare for your round of golf.