In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
To be prepared to make your best golf swing goes beyond your grip, swing path and follow-through. Because if you’re not ready … you’re not going to be able to make a good golf swing consistently.
*Will you be able to hold the club in your hands with a loose, but firm grip if your fingers and forearms are tight?
*Will your club move on a consistent swing path on your back and forward swing … if your body is not warmed up and stretched correctly?
*Will you be able to turn your body through to complete your swing to the fullest finish position (that your body allows) if your hips, core and shoulders are tight?
The answer to all three questions is — of course not!