In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Members of Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan (RIM) Novi Center’s Stroke Support Group are getting their lives and game back on course. The group recently started a golf league for stroke survivors and their family members. Some of the golfers are ambulatory and some golf from a specialized adapted golf cart. The cart has a swivel seat that allows golfers to hit the ball from a seated or supported standing position. According to RIM Novi’s social worker and case manager, Jay Devereaux, the league has provided physical and psychological benefits. “Golf is a very physical game so it is great for them to be outside and exercising and from a psychological standpoint it is a huge self-esteem builder for them to be out here and enjoying something they loved prior to their stroke.”