In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tee times were pushed forward two hours for Sunday’s final round of the Sony Open in Hawaii, because of the threat of inclement weather later in the day and into Monday.
Playing split tees, the first threesome will go out at 1:30 p.m. ET (8:30 a.m., local time), with the last group out at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Golf Channel’s adjusted TV schedule is as follows (all times ET):
1-3PM: Golf Today
3-4PM: Golf Central
4-8PM: Sony Open, live final-round coverage
8-9PM: Golf Central