In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
PGA Tour winners Sungjae Im and Si Woo Kim have withdrawn from The Open Championship to focus on the Olympic Games, it was announced on Friday.
Im and Kim will both represent South Korea when the men’s Olympics competition is contested in Tokyo, Japan, July 30-Aug. 2.
The Open will take place July 15-18 at Royal St. George’s in Kent, England.
Emilliano Grillo of Argentina and American Keegan Bradley will fill the spots in The Open field.