In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Need to get serious core strength for your golf game? Strengthen your obliques with the Eccentric Pallof Press.
Using a band or cable, slightly above shoulder height, bring the cable to your chest. Press the resistance straight forward, and then slowly rotate back towards the attachment. You should only feel your core muscles working – minimize the low back.
Load up the weight, and move backwards as slowly as possible. Repeat on both sides.