In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Super Speed Golf claims to be able to increase club head speed, increase distance and help you hit longer drives off the tee. How does it work? Does it work? You can spend thousands going through Taylormade Drivers, Titleist Drivers, Ping Drivers, Mizuno Drivers, and countless Golf training aids to help you gain distance. Hundreds of PGA Tour and European Tour Players trust super speed golf to warm up and to increase club head speed including Ian Poulter, Kevin Na, amongst others.
I’m going to take the recommended 4 week program set by super speed golf and see if it really does increase my club head speed and hit the ball further.