In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Swing Drill: The Putting Chip
Learn more about Roger Fredericks at www.FredericksGolf.com
As a kid growing up in golf, I either putted or chipped when just off the green- usually on the fringe. However, in the late 1960’s, I had the great fortune of working on my game with the late Paul Runyan, one of the greatest short game wizards in golf history; and one of the greatest gentlemen the game has ever known. Paul actually taught me a methodology called ‘The Putting Chip’ where in many instances, you’d actually chip the ball with a Putting grip, and within this methodology are many other options. “Little Poison” as Paul was called explained to me that since a putt was the easiest shot in golf, why not emulate that motion as much as possible.
By putting this the Putting Chip in my short game arsenal, my short game went from very good – to REALLY GOOD! If you practice this method, yours will too!
Get more Swing Tips from Roger Fredericks by Subscribing to his Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therogerfredericks