In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Swing The Golf Club Freely with Resistance Band Training. PGA head golf professional at the Bana Hills Golf Academy Rod Marshall shows us an exercise that helps us to swing the golf club freely in this free video. It is important during the golf swing to not get too consumed with positions and points throughout the swing. As a golf beginner it’s important to establish good swing foundations. However the sooner you can allow the golf club to swing freely in an uninterrupted circle the better. Rod uses resistance bands at the Ba Na Hills Academy to help his students to not only strengthen their golf swing but to also give them a feel for swinging the golf club freely . In this free video using resistance bands the bands need to come in contact with certain parts of the torso to ensure the golf club is not only swinging freely but to ensure the golf club is swinging along the correct plane. Visit Rod Marshall at the Bana Hills Golf Academy for a PGA golf lesson next time you visit Da Nang in Vietnam for a golf lesson.