In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Swinging within the range of your flexibility will produce more consistent golf shots. When you swing back farther than your flexibility allows two major problems can occur. The first problem is standing up out of your posture. The second problem is raising your arms too far above your shoulder plane angle on the back swing. Consistent shots are a product of swinging within your flexibility.