In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Stride into this week’s Home Turf workout for a fun and challenging circuit made for all of you runners out there!
Today’s workout was designed to help you activate your glutes and develop more explosive leg strength. Running can put significant strain on the muscles and joints in the lower body, so we don’t want to add to that by overloading ourselves with heavy weights. Resistance bands allow runners to train hard and strengthen key areas without increasing their risk of injury – a crucial part of developing longevity. Here’s this week’s workout:
-Lateral Band Walk
-Glute Med Side Plank
-Four Directional Toe Taps
-Front Resisted Squat
-Alternating Split Squat Jumps
Grab your Long Looped Band and Short Looped Band and let’s go!