In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Grip Is Boring… But, Muy Importante!!!
”Where’d you learn how to hold the golf club?’
Most people are taught a grip by someone that has been playing golf since they were younger than a teenager. Yet, the majority of people taking these lessons are doing so after the age of 40.
There’s a huge difference when you learn and practice holding a club 1000’s of times before entering high school vs picking up a club when you’re closer to retirement than you are to your high school graduation!
The way you hold your hands on the club is an important catalyst towards how well you’ll hit the golf ball … however, it’s not about how many knuckles you see or where the v’s are pointing or blah, blah, blah.