In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GOLF FITNESS ROUTINE RUNDOWN provide by Adam Huycke @ http://golffitlab.com
Number of Exercises: 9
Exercise Duration: 45 seconds (per side), no more than 10-15 second break.
Rounds: 2-3 (depending on fitness level)
This video features several great exercise utilizing a stability ball. Stability balls are great tools to increase strength, mobility, and stability through a variety of moment patterns.
If you don’t have a ball, you can purchase one HERE
There are 9 exercises total this week. Break the route into 3 groups with 3 exercises each. Perform each exercise for 50 seconds, rest as little as possible, and move on to the 2nd exercise in the group. After you perform all three exercises in the group repeat all three exercises at least 1 more time before moving on to another group.
Focus on stability, especially in the shoulders and core, as you perform each movement with the ball. Focus on proper form and a consistent breathing pattern during the circuit to asset in your stability and overall control
To lower scores and peak performance,