In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The best way to practice golf on your own! We all do this, but don’t practice the best way. This video will improve your golf, improve your irons shots, improve your driver shots, improve your short game and overall course management! You will approach golf shots in a way you haven’t before, and take some key simple tips to help improve your golf game.
In this video there is: the best driver tips, simple golf tips, show the most difficult golf shots, how i play golf shots, chipping techniques, the difference between irons and driver, how to hit the golf ball longer, simple takeaway tips, stop hitting the ball behind and many more.
Course management is huge and impacts our game of golf. Due to your high requests I created today’s video. If you enjoyed this weeks video please hit that thumbs up button!
If this video has been useful and helped you please give it a thumbs up , share it with a friend and if you want to see daily tips and content to help your golf game you can subscribe to the channel for FREE below:
– A brand new golf app is coming to the market, an all in one app… it’s going to be big! Be one of the first to download sweet spot golf https://sweet-spot.golf/
#GOLF #GOLFINSTRUCTION #GOLFTIPS
– Book an online lesson with Alex Elliott now via the skillest app and starting getting your game on track:
– 2020 is starting thick and fast and during the 2020 golf season you can expect to see me across all golf channels and working providing golf tuition for GOLF MONTHLY.
– Follow my social media: