In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Correct Golf Grip
It’s a fact that the vast majority of golfers will hold the club way too hard. The ideal grip tension is about a 4/10 in my opinion (10/10 = maximum tension and 0/10= as loose as you could hold it. This may vary from person to person but in my experience people will never really hold it harder than a 5 or looser than a 3.
Starting with a relaxed grip however is only the first part of having a tension free golf swing; you then have to maintain this degree of relaxation throughout the entire motion. The best way to do this is by doing an awareness exercise. Begin by squeezing the club tight, (10) soft (0), the in the middle (5). Then perform a swing with your awareness on maintaining this 5 throughout the whole swing. The key to awareness exercises is making the task not to hit the ball, although you will be hitting it, but instead, thinking that the task is simply to maintain this 5/10-tension level throughout. Within just 10 balls you will be aware of where the tension is taking place and you will be able to get rid of it.