In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
There are several different components that make up golf fitness, like mobility, strength and power. Just like different parts of your golf game, it’s important to know where your fitness strengths and weaknesses are so you can pick the right exercises for your workout program and prioritize your time. That will give you the best opportunity to see improvements on the course.
Today’s video talks about mobility and how to know if we are mobile enough to play well. Is this an area you should be prioritizing in your training? For example, in general, men often need to spend more time improving their mobility in order to play better. Women, on the other hand, in general could benefit from more strength and power work.
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: