In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The second segment in the series, this is Lesson ONE – Balance.
Produced in 1985 by Karen O’Callaghan and her fellow video-production students at San Francisco State University, this vintage, multi-part video faithfully follows Mike McTeigue’s well-known paperback/ebook/audiobook of the same title, which is available on Amazon (https://goo.gl/FyPoCE). But, hey, this video is more than thirty years old, so don’t be surprised by the low resolution or hokey special effects. Nevertheless, if you like Mike’s book, chances are the video will help your game.
Links to all the Effortless Golf Swing lessons:
Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing INTRO ONLY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRxBiCTpaBc&feature=youtu.be
Lesson 1: Balance
Lesson 2: Momentum
Lesson 3: Steady Swing Center
Lesson 4: Relaxed Arms
Lesson 5: Rhythm
Lesson 6: Expanding the Arc
Lesson 7: The Inside-Out Swing
Lesson 8: Shaping Your Shots