In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is video 3 in the series ‘the most common faults in golf’.
So far i the series we have looked at a common fault within the grip, an open club face, and in this video we take a look at a common fault in transition which is a steep club shaft.
This is often called coming over the top, casting, or throwing the club from the top. It tends to give poor strikes, curve on the ball that we don’t want and lack of distance.
Here Chris shows you some golf drills that can help you fix this steep downswing move.
Video 1, The Grip – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OifpOO_KCzM
Video 2, Club Face – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdkz8zCz1o
►Subscribe to Chris Ryan Golf for more instruction!
►Feel free to comment in the box below about this video or any other video you would like Chris to do.
►Golf lessons available with Chris at HIT Golf Academy, Forest of Arden, contact Chris for further information.