In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Henry Cotton won three Open Championships, in 1934, ’37 and ’48. He helped Great Britain and Ireland win the second Ryder Cup matches, in 1929, and was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 1980.
If you enjoy watching the game’s early greats compete, players you might never have seen before or just missed in their primes, Golf Channel has a treat for you this week.
Beginning Thursday, Golf Channel will be showcasing some classic Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf matches, featuring legendary players and some unforgettable venues.
Cotton battling Gene Sarazen on the Old Course. Byron Nelson vs. Gene Littler at Pine Valley. And stars like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Sam Snead, all in action.
Here’s a rundown of the matches set to re-air this week: