In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The St. Marys Golf Fitness Academy brings you its third golf fitness exercise: The Open Book. This stretch is designed to improve your golf game by increasing bodily rotation and flexibility. The golf stretch focuses on the flexibility of your upper back or thoracic spine. Stonetown Physiotherapy in St. Marys, Ontario, just 30 minutes north of London, Ontario and 15 minutes from Stratford, Ontario, is the place to go for all your golf fitness needs. The St. Marys Golf Fitness Academy is in partnership with the Titleist Performance Institute and the St. Marys Golf and Country Club.