In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
CHRONICLES OF A NOT YET CHAMPION GOLFER #19 | Stretch & strength training
1. Come next season…..SMASH IT
2. Is it really state of the art?
4. Stretch it
5. What speed? Superspeed!
6. Get up mate, I need speed
7. Coffee, Ommo, lets go
8. Press & stretch, Pampers, call ahead, to be continued
9. See You Next Tuesday
Gaining swingspeed is as much about strength and mobility as it is about technique. They go hand in hand. Being immensely strong but unable to swing the golf club efficiently isn’t going to get you very far so making sure they work well together is key. It’s important to remember that everyone is different too. Someone like Brooks Koepka is going to have a different workout routine so some of the less athletic players (although there are less of these type of players now) so finding what works for you is a must.
Here are a few of the stretching, speed and strength moves I’ve been working on to get my swing speed up. I’m by no means an expert in this area but that are moves that I feel are applicable to my own golf game and I do believe they will help me gain the speed I’m after…I hope. I guess we’ll find out next Tuesday on that one. Thanks for watching.
FOR MORE UPDATES:
INSTAGRAM | https://instagram.com/alexevansgolf/
TWITTER | https://twitter.com/alexevansgolf
BLOG | https://alexevansgolf.com