In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Yogi Mark Williamson teaches you how to master the most powerful stretch for loosening up the entire backside of your body, from your shoulders to your heels.
Add this ultimate back stretch to your morning routine and you’ll improve your spine angle throughout your golf swing and extend your golfing life. The downward facing dog is the best pose to stretch the backside of the body from your heels, through the achilles, calves, hamstrings, up through the back and shoulders. It’s a great way to release the back side of the body. It’ll help you maintain proper posture in your golf game especially if you struggle with rounded shoulders.