In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For full length videos visit us at http://www.bdgolf.tv
THE ULTIMATE WEIGHT TRANSFER DRILL FOR GOLF
Transferring weight in the golf swing is not easy unless you know the correct way of doing it. It certainly shouldn’t be a conscious effort to transfer weight from your right foot to your left foot as this will probably cause you to sway from side to side too much as you swing the club making it difficult for you to play consistent golf.
Weight transfer in the golf swing
The weight is transferred to the right side on the backswing from the upper body. When the golf club swings back in the backswing it pulls the upper body with it causing the weight to shift onto the right foot at the top of the backswing. On the downswing the weight is transferred back onto the left side with the lateral movement of the hips to the left.