In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The cut has been made and 54 players will compete over the weekend at the 85th Masters Tournament. Here’s a look at third-round tee times at Augusta National (all times ET; all starting on hole No. 1):
9:40 a.m.: Ian Poulter, Paul Casey
9:50 a.m.: Adam Scott, Sebastian Munoz
10 a.m.: Billy Horschel, Phil Mickelson
10:10 a.m.: Jason Kokrak, Francesco Molinari
10:20 a.m.: Webb Simpson, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
10:30 a.m.: Jim Herman, Joaquin Niemann
10:40 a.m.: Matt Wallace, Louis Oosthuizen
10:50 a.m.: Patrick Reed, Jose Maria Olazabal
11 a.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Harris English
11:20 a.m.: Tyrrell Hatton, Scottie Scheffler
11:30 a.m.: Kevin Na, Gary Woodland
11:40 a.m.: Jon Rahm, Martin Laird
11:50 a.m.: Abraham Ancer, Bubba Watson
Noon: Henrik Stenson, Brendon Todd
12:10 p.m.: Matthew Fitzpatrick, Michael Thompson
12:20 p.m.: Shane Lowry, Tommy Fleetwood
12:30 p.m.: Mackenzie Hughes, Robert MacIntyre
12:40 p.m.: Stewart Cink, Viktor Hovland
1 p.m.: Bryson DeChambeau, Matt Jones
1:10 p.m.: Collin Morikawa, Corey Conners
1:20 p.m.: Ryan Palmer, Cameron Smith
1:30 p.m.: Hideki Matsuyama, Xander Schauffele
1:40 p.m.: Si Woo Kim, Cameron Champ
1:50 p.m.: Tony Finau, Justin Thomas
2 p.m.: Jordan Spieth, Bernd Wiesberger
2:10 p.m.: Brian Harman, Marc Leishman
2:20 p.m.: Justin Rose, Will Zalatoris