In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
THIS BIGGEST MISTAKE I SEE WHEN HITTING DRIVER!! A FIX
Looking for speed with driver, looking for power with driver? Many golfers make this mistake with their legs, the right knee to the left knee vis versa. This concept is all about the downswing, and we are focusing on both the lower and upper half of the body. We want to create the speed move as all good golfers do this with driver and this simple tip will help you!
I often see so many golfers ask, how can i gain more speed with driver, gain more speed with driver? How to hit the driver on the up? How to increase club head speed? How to hit my driver further? How to gain more speed in the golf swing? Gain more speed in the golf swing? Golf power? Gain power in the golf swing? Hit the driver further? How to hit your driver straighter? How to hit your driver longer? This video does this!!
Whatever age/ agility you are with golf, you can achieve this. More distance in the golf swing leads to lower scores. We are being accurate with this one as always and doing something that is achievable.
This driver drill is simple and easy to do. Follow these simple tips and hit your driver further, straighter and on target!
If you enjoyed today’s video on all good golfers do this with driver! Simple golf tips, then subscribe below for free daily golf tips.
– A brand new golf app is coming to the market, an all in one app… it’s going to be big! Be one of the first to download sweet spot golf https://sweet-spot.golf/
#GOLF #GOLFINSTRUCTION #GOLFTIPS
– Book an online lesson with Alex Elliott now via the skillest app and starting getting your game on track:
– 2020 is starting thick and fast and during the 2020 golf season you can expect to see me across all golf channels and working providing golf tuition for GOLF MONTHLY.
– Follow my social media: