In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s a look at what’s happening on the PGA Tour this week, and how you can watch it:
Thursday-Sunday, The Riviera Country Club, Los Angeles
Course specs: Par 71, 7,332 yards, designed by George Thomas Jr. and William Bell (1926)
Purse: $9.3 million ($1,674,000 to winner)
Defending champion: Adam Scott (shot 11 under to win by two shots over Matt Kuchar, Sung Kang and Scott Brown)
Notables in the field: Scott, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Brooks Koepka, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Jordan Spieth, Bryson DeChambeau, Daniel Berger, Xander Schauffele, Collin Morikawa, Willie Mack III, Ty Strafaci, John Augenstein, Andy Ogletree and Brendon! Todd
Tee times: TBD
TV schedule: Thursday-Friday, 2-6 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); Saturday-Sunday, 1-3 p.m. ET (Golf Channel) and 3-6 p.m. ET (CBS)
PGA Tour Live simulcast: Thursday, noon-2 p.m. ET and 6-8 p.m. ET