In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Living the life as a PGA Tour player is what most golf fans dream of, and generally it’s all fun and games (and usually a little money here and there). But that’s not always the case, as Justin Thomas recently found out.
In a recent trip to the dermatologist, Thomas ran into a scare where a mole on his left leg was discovered to be in the early stages of melanoma. Lucky for him, it was found early enough to likely prevent any issues moving forward.
After resolving the scare, Thomas took to social media to address the situation, and give warning to those who spend a lot of time out in the sun.
“No harm can come from [getting checked] and it’s the best way to catch anything before it becomes a serious issue,” Thomas said.
As the heat of summer begins to wind down, it might be time to put the sticks down and head to the doctor. Better safe than sorry.