In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
LOS ANGELES – Tiger Woods has been transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center from Harbor-UCLA Medical Center officials announced late Thursday.
Woods had been at Harbor-UCLA Medical, a level 1 trauma center, following a single-vehicle crash Tuesday that required extensive surgery on his right leg.
“[Woods] was transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for continuing orthopedic care and recovery,” the statement from Dr. Anish Mahajan, the interim CEO/CMO at Harbor-UCLA, read. “On behalf of our staff, it was an honor to provide orthopedic care to one of our generation’s greatest athletes.”
Woods underwent surgery for “significant” injuries to his right leg including fractures to the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula. The surgeries included inserting a rod into the tibia as well as pins and screws into his ankle.
According to various experts, Woods will likely need at least a week to recover before he’s able to travel home to South Florida.