In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tiger Woods was seen putting weight on his legs in Los Angeles on Wednesday for the first time since his Feb. 23 car crash with photos first obtained by TMZ.
Woods, 45, was spotted outside a Beverly Hills hotel with his girlfriend, Erica Herman, putting substantial weight on his legs with crutches and even walking a bit.
Tiger Woods Puts Weight On Surgically Repaired Leg During Trip To L.A.https://t.co/p9w1kS7DWv
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) July 29, 2021
As a result of the crash, Woods had surgery to repair open fractures in both his upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones in his right leg, which were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibula.
Last week at the PGA Tour’s 3M Open, Rickie Fowler said Woods has been “getting after” the rehab process that Woods said was “more painful than anything I have ever experienced.” TMZ’s photos affirm that Woods has in-fact been putting in the work during rehab although a return to professional golf is still up in the air.