In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tiger Woods will team with son Charlie in the PNC Championship, Dec. 19-20 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
The event, formerly known as the PNC Father Son Challenge, features 20 major champions and winners of The Players alongside a family member. Woods, winner of 15 major titles, will be making his tournament debut with his 11-year-old son.
The field will also include, for the first time, 2017 PGA champion Justin Thomas and his father, PGA professional Mike. Matt Kuchar, the 2012 Players champion, has previously played in the event with his father, but will this time tee it up alongside son Cameron, 13.
Here’s a look at the current field:
- Mark Calcavecchia and son
- John Daly and son
- David Duval and son
- Jim Furyk and son
- Padraig Harrington and son
- Lee Janzen and son
- Tom Kite and son
- Matt Kuchar and son
- Bernhard Langer and son
- Tom Lehman and son
- Greg Norman and son
- Mark O’Meara and son
- Gary Player and grandson
- Nick Price and son
- Vijay Singh and son
- Annika Sorenstam and father
- Justin Thomas and father
- Lee Trevino and son
- Tiger Woods and son
The tournament will take place without fans, because of COVID-19 restrictions, but can be watched on NBC Sports, Peacock and Golf Channel.
Saturday, December 19
1-2:30PM ET: Peacock
2:30-5PM ET: NBC Sports
6-10PM ET: Golf Channel (re-air)
Sunday, December 20
2-3PM ET: Peacock
3-6PM ET: NBC Sports
7-11PM ET: Golf Channel (re-air)