In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
To get max distance, you need to be strong and fast.
Speed + Strength = Power. You need both for distance in the golf swing. In this Tip of the Week, we will focus on Speed. We’ll get on our knees to take away our leg strength and solely focus on generating more speed with our arms. This speed is essential to deliver the max clubhead speed needed for max distance. Grab a shaft and a yoga mat with plenty of open space for this awesome drill. So, let’s get to it!