In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Drills are a great way to improve your golf swing. Rather than ask you to think about mechanics, good golf drills allow you to develop new movement patterns through feel. Titleist staff member Dave Phillips has a golf drill for any problem that ails you, but when we asked for his all-time favorite, he shared the drill in this video.
What makes this drill so special? Not only does it help you swing more powerfully to hit the golf ball farther, it also teaches you how to properly sequence your swing – the key to an efficient motion that’s easy to repeat and which produces solid, consistent shots from your wedges all the way up to your driver. And the beauty of this drill is you don’t even need a golf club. You can practice this move anytime, anywhere.
Give Dave’s Favorite Drill a try and see how it can free up your swing and unlock some of that zip that’s been missing from your game.
For more tips and drills from Dave and other Titleist Staff Members, visit Titleist Instruction: https://bit.ly/2W4QkIR
TPI is the world’s leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing. You can benefit from their cutting-edge research and improve your game through their vast collection of golf-specific health, fitness and swing instruction. Visit MyTPI.com.