In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you’re serious about the game and have a lot of free time to dedicate to practice, learning the finer details of swing theory and biomechanics can make sense. Knowing how to properly move and how to self-correct when your swing gets out of sorts can keep you on track in your journey to improve.
However, as the old saying goes, you have to walk before you can run. There is a lot of technical information out there about the golf swing and if you get caught focusing on advanced concepts and small mechanical details, you can easily miss the bigger picture.
As Titleist staff instructor Ben Blalock advises in this video, don’t fall into that trap. Instead, build a strong foundation for your swing first, and then worry about the fine-tuning. As a first step for any golfer, Ben advises focusing on just two things:
1.The shape of the golf swing.
2. The pressure that you apply to the grip of the golf club.
Get those two fundamental elements right and you’ll have a solid swing that you rely on and build upon.