In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A common belief in traditional golf instruction is that golf is a lead-side sport. For right handed golfers, this means that the left side of your body should be the dominant force in your swing, particularly in the downswing. But as Titleist Staff Member John Kostis shares in Part 1 of his four-part series, you can’t ignore the important role played by your Trail Side – the right side of your body for a right-handed player.
Dive in to John’s Trail Side Series, beginning with his take on Distance. Put his trail side advice to the test and see how it can help you to get wider, make a fuller turn and turbo charge to your driving distance.
For more tips from John Kostis and other Titleist Staff Members, visit the Titleist Instruction Center: https://bit.ly/3j5lY2n