In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The PGA Tour announced Tuesday that Tony Finau tested positive for COVID-19 during a pre-tournament screening for the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.
Finau, who hadn’t played since the U.S. Open three weeks ago, has withdrawn from the event and will begin the mandatory quarantine period. He’s the first Tour player to test positive since the U.S. Open.
In a tweet, Finau said that he is “feeling well, and am otherwise in good spirits.”
Last year Finau finished ninth at the Shriners while leading the field in strokes gained: tee to green.
Finau had finished inside the top 15 in four of his past five starts, including a tie for eighth at the U.S. Open.