In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Top Golf Tip to Increase Driver Distance NOW Long Drive Secret
Want to improve your golf game dramatically? Watch the video above and play your best golf in 2018.
One of the most common questions in golf is how to hit the golf ball farther. In this video, teaching pro and long drive competitor Jeff “Critter” Crittenden, explains his one quick, simple tip to increase driving distance.
Swinging harder is not always the answer to hitting longer drivers. One important component to hitting the golf ball far is to relax your body at address. This can be done without even changing your setup. Tension in the muscles will slow your swing down so make sure you are nice and loose before taking your swing! When you need extra distance, relax your muscles and get your hands moving as fast as they can. This is a simple swing thought to help you bomb your drives!