In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s some exercises to add to your programme to help with transferring strength and power into the golf swing. And being able to produce strength and power from the top of the backswing, allowing more time to create club head speed during the downswing.
1. Wood Chop
2. TOB positional isometrics
3. Lateral Lunge (explosive concentric)
4. Med Ball Slam (split stance)
These exercises will mostly help utilise strength gained from basic movement patterns or lifts in the gym, such as squats, deadlifts, rows etc.
In a programme these would most likely appear very near to the season or in-season (if you have a competitive season), or towards the end of an exercise programme, building upon previous weeks/months of general strength. This is what I’m am mentioning at the end of the video… ie, you can’t go to far wrong building general strength.
Try Golf Fitness Online for Free – workouts of programmes to improve your health, fitness and golf performance.