In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This video discusses the torn labrum, one of the common golf injuries. The torn labrum or the labrum tear is one of the many shoulder injuries. Trauma or repetitive use to the shoulder joint is the main cause. Shoulder pain or popping sounds are common symptoms. Strengthening the whole shoulder is key to rehab and shoulder surgery may be required.