In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Joe Miller swings a golf club 150mph, hits the ball 225mph, and is the reigning World Long Drive Champion. He got his start lifting weights, took a job working at a driving range and ultimately ended up crushing golf balls further than anyone in the world. We hung out with him in Northaw, England to see how he hits golf balls nearly five football fields.
Subscribe to VICE Sports here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-Sports
Check out VICE Sports for more: http://www.vicesports.com
Follow VICE Sports here:
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo