In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Do you have a trigger for your golf swing? Do you freeze over the ball with anxious anticipation on how and when you’ll finally take the club back.
If that’s the case you should develop a Trigger for your golf swing. All the major players have one: Jack has a head tilt, Gary has a knee kick, Jason waggles, The Shark moves his club.
Quite The Chap isn’t in that elite category but he uses a swing thought made famous by Harvey Penick…start the swing with a gentle forward press. If you don’t have a Trigger, start experimenting and develop one now.