In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Perry asks Maria, of http://www.mygolfinstructor.com, how to hit a ball off of a wet fairway.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips:
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mygolfinstructor
Maria explains that hitting off a wet fairway isn’t all that different from a dry fariway, except that it might get into your mind a little bit. As long as you have good technique and hit the ball first – making good clean contact with ball then ground – you are going to be fine.
If you struggle with hitting the ball fat or behind it, Maria suggests backing the ball up in your stance a little bit to ensure you catch the ball first. Make sure to focus on the golf shot, don’t let the wet fairway conditions creep into your head, and focus on striking the ball first.
Ask Maria your questions at http://www.mygolfinstructor.com.