In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The original golf swing robot, iron byron as it was called was designed and built by True Temper. During a visit to Mizuno’s US headquarters I learned that new features, a wrist and hand had been added. I made the tip to Memphis to see and understand this golf swing robot from its creator, True Temper.
Dayson Flory took the time to explain and demonstrate their robot. It is a great story in of golf technology.
This was my first use of a video camera on a crane. The focus is soft. I apologize for this technical glitch.