In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tsubasa Kajitani defeated Emilia Migliacccio in a playoff to win the Augusta National Women’s Amateur.
The 17-year-old from Japan made a 5-foot par putt on the first extra hole to win the second edition of the prestigious event at Augusta National Golf Club.
Kajitani (72) and Miglicaccio (70) both finished at 1 over par.
In the playoff, on the par-4 18th, both players hit the fairway. Migliaccio, a 21-year-old Wake Forest senior, missed the green with her approach shot, pushing her ball right of the right greenside bunker. She chipped her third shot into the bunker and splashed out to a few feet, leaving that for bogey.
Kajitani, meanwhile, hit her approach shot to the back right of the green, with the pin front, left. She rolled her birdie effort to 5 feet and converted that for the win.