In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
As Tiger Woods put the finishing touches on his game before he chases win No. 83 at his 2020 debut at the Farmers Insurance Open, the PGA Tour got a closer look at his practice routine – literally.
You’re going to want to turn your sound on (and all the way up) for this.
Here is 25 seconds of pure sensory bliss, that is Tiger’s practice routine at Torrey Pines up close and personal:
The sound of Tiger’s range session is worth a listen!
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) January 23, 2020
Anyone know how to set this as a ringtone?