In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jing Yan’s championship did not get off to the best of starts Thursday morning at the U.S. Women’s Open.
Yan was scheduled to tee off the first tee at Champions Golf Club’s Cypress Creek Course at 9:42 a.m. local time. However, Yan was late for her starting time despite rushing to avoid being tardy.
While Yan was able to begin her round, she was penalized two shots. So, instead of making a birdie on her opening hole, she was credited with a bogey on the card.
Yan, who is from China but played her college golf at Washington, has missed five of her past six cuts on the LPGA.