In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The world’s second-ranked player is the odds-on favorite entering this week’s U.S. Women’s Open.
Sei Young Kim, who sits only behind world No. 1 Jin Young Ko in the current Rolex Rankings, is listed by PointsBet Superbook as a 9-to-1 favorite to win the LPGA’s final major championship at Champions Golf Club in Houston, Texas.
Kim has won two straight events heading into this week, though the victories came six weeks apart. She won the KPMG Women’s PGA in October before capturing the Pelican Women’s Championship last month.
Inbee Park, twice a U.S. Women’s Open champion, is listed at 11-1, followed by Danielle Kang at 12-1, Brooke Henderson at 16-1 and two players at 18-1, Ko and Hye Jin Choi.
Here is a list of notable odds for this 2020 edition of the U.S. Women’s Open:
9/1: Sei Young Kim
11/1: Inbee Park
12/1: Danielle Kang
16/1: Brooke Henderson
18/1: Jin Young Ko, Hye Jin Choi
20/1: Nelly Korda
22/1: So Yeon Ryu, Nasa Hataoka
28/1: Carlota Ciganda, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee
30/1: Lexi Thompson
40/1: Georgia Hall, Charley Hull, Jeongeun Lee6
50/1: Jennifer Song, Jessica Korda, Ji-Hee Lee, Sung Hyun Park, Hae Ran Ryu
60/1: Anna Nordqvistt, Brittany Altomare, Austin Ernst, Emily Pedersen, Yealimi Noh
66/1: Mel Reid, Carolina Masson, Moriya Jutanugarn, Ayaka Furue
70/1: Angela Stanford, Ariya Jutanugarn, Na Rin An