In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf tempo is about the relationship between your back swing and down swing. More precisely defined, it’s the time that elapses between the moment you start your back swing to the completion of your swing. With everything there is to think about on the course, it’s easy to lose your tempo. In this month’s video golf tip, Mel Sole explains why tempo is key to golf improvement, and suggests a great use for your smart phone in the quest for better golf tempo.